Easy to contact October 6, 2009 cliffski I feel strongly that this: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2009/10/promiscuous-dispersal-of-your-email-address.html is true. If you search my forums, you will notice I occasionally ask people to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I don’t use a NOSPAM or an image or try and get you to do some algebra before you get to see the mailto link. People email me for a few reasons: 1) They are in the business and want to sell my games/do a deal/review my games/interview me 2) They have technical support issues 3) They hate me and want to tell me 4) They like my games and want to tell me Only a stupid businessperson would not want to read 1) and 2). 3) is easily laughed at and deleted. 4) makes me feel good. oh and…. 5) Spam. 99% of spam is filtered out by spam filters. the other 1% is trivially spotted and deleted. I don’t think the odd click of the delete button is a hard price to pay to enable the people who play my games to get to contact the developer when they have to. I don’t respond to EVERY email, but I do read them. Why don’t big companies do this?