I just noticed the following when building a conveyor. When i place one i buy one for $1200 and click on it again it makes the placing sound and $0 appears just like you would expect. but when do the following actions:
(-> is to illustrate belt with direction)
1. I drag left to right for 2 place -> ->. Then i buy 2 conveyors.
2. I click on the first one (left). Then i hear the sound and see $0.
3. I click on the second one (right). Then i hear the sound and see $1200 (also decreases money balance)
so i tested more:
1. I drag left to right for 5 place ->->->->-> . Then i buy 5 conveyors.
2. I drag right to left (starting on the right one) going 5 back. Then i buy 3 middle conveyors again and the direction does not change.
3. I drag again from right to left (starting on the right one) going 6 back i get ( <-->->->->-> ). Then i buy the same 3 as in step 2 plus the new one on the outer left.
4. I repeat step 3 en get the same reaction as in step 2. just that three.
it is not only with these numbers. they are only example numbers.
I also tested it in 2 new games on the first and second map and i got the about the same behaviour. Sometimes in the second case on step 2 it buys all six again.
I think when you just try reconfiguring the conveyor you will see unexpected behaviour.
I hope it is clear enough.
Please check bugs are not already reported, or listed as a pending fix!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- this is the save where i first noticed it
- (196.63 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests