After tens of hours of working correctly, the conveyor belt at a specific spot stops working randomly when a car passes onto it.
Pasting a new conveyor (and deleting the offending auto) over the existing conveyor restarts the belt, but it will stop again, randomly.
Deleting the conveyor piece and placing a new one restarts the belt, though it will stop again, randomly.
I tried deleting the resource importer, but the conveyor continued to stop at that point even without the importer present, so I replaced the importer.
It seems to happen whatever the car model; at first I thought it might be the car, but it occurred with at least one of each type in production.
Please check bugs are not already reported, or listed as a pending fix!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests