v1.1 UPDATED!!! 14th October 2013
By Matthew Jackson (MattJackson on Steam, add me!)
Hey folks! Can I just say, having played Democracy 2 I'm thoroughly enjoying the new addition to the franchise. No other "game" or simulation really lives up to what Democracy has to offer. I'm currently studying Town & Regional Planning at University and long story short, cycling and transport in general is of real importance to me. Anyhow, I decided to come up with a mod and had a play-about with the new modding system (which, can I just say is really quite easy!)
I think it's pretty much spot-on but I'd appreciate some feedback if there are any problems or if people would like to suggest some improvements or additions!
Cycling Infrastructure Mod - v1.1
- No more instant health benefits, pedal bikes aren't that powerful!
- Positive benefits are reduced by roughly a factor of two, just for the added challenge and via feedback, also to be more realistic.
- Anyone notice the spelling mistakes? Nope, neither did I...
- Tweaked the icon slightly, aesthetic improvement I must say!
- Reworded description for the GUI, both in the MOD menu and in the policy screen in-game.
- Financial costs have been balanced in accordance with the change in effects (nothing major).
- Motorists now become angrier, the more infrastructure that is put in place. Balancing on your part will be required, making full use of the slider interface.
Thank you all for the kind words and feedback, please keep them coming!