But first, here's some background:
I love Democracy 3!
I love what it shows and what I've learnt about vicious and virtuous cycles. I love how policies can have positive initial effects but also have positive delayed effect after several quarters.
But it's way to easy to push policies out the door
This is not democracy. This is me deciding what is best and running with it.
- Where is the debate? (Turns head to face the camera)
- Where is the congress of Representatives I have to work with? (Turns head to face 2/3rds off camera)
- Where is my house of cards moment?
I propose a meta-game on top of the original Democracy 3 (or Africa)
- A group of players who play congresspersons who hold strong ideas and beliefs
- Who have to vote on the policies you wish to enact.
- Whom you have to appease and make promises you can't keep.
That's what I want!
And if you do too, this is what I've done to faciliate it, I've created a discord.gg server to make that happen. Discord is a pretty instant messaging and voice communications platform that doesn't require you to make an account to use. Because of that, it's easy to make things happen.
If you wish to join me, click the invite link,https://discord.gg/0ZKAaStx0xhLHKfk
Let us conduct our own great experiment together.