Make it easier to buy direct

gi joe
Line Manager
Line Manager

Make it easier to buy direct

Postby gi joe » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:59 pm

I haven't played D3 much since bought it, not because it's bad but because I moved on to other things. I wanted to support Positech, now looking to but the add-ons direct. I know my way the site but for someone not technical, you've not really made it easy. I wanted to buy all 3 add-ons at once, simple "add to basket" would be nice.

But I've had to go to each one, choose buy direct, then back, go to the next one, buy direct, I now have 2 expansions in basket, that's good, third one there is no Buy Direct button as before, assume it's this steam = buy direct one, click it, now only Clone and & Drones is in the basket. Where'd the other two go? I go back, start again with social engineering. Now that's in the basket with clones and drones but Extremism is gone. I go back, add that in. FINALLY all 3 are in the fing basket.

I have patients, I'm still purchasing but we live in a time with impatient people, so I'd look at addressing that to make it as easy as can be to purchase direct, especially with Christmas coming up.
8800GTS OC 320MB, Asus P5N32-E SLi nForce 680, E6600, WD 500GB x 2, Antec P180, Hiper 530W, Crucial Ballistix 3GB, Inspire T7900 7.1, X-fi Xtreme Gamer OEM

Return to “General Discussion”