Code: Select all
1) Balanced the difficulty settings for all existing maps.
2) Defensive AI is now much more intelligent regarding thinking ahead when choosing where to build turrets and place units.
3) Improvements to AI tactics during end-game.
4) Added 6 new defensive augmentations of armor shields and hitpoints.
5) Design hitpoints are now displayed on the unit design screen.
6) Tab key now cycles through player-design divisions and populates the deployment bar with them. Shift-tab goes backwards (try it, it's awesome).
7) Double clicking an icon on the division manager now swaps it between the two windows, rather than having to drag them each time.
8) There are now progress bars under both the supplies and scores indicator, showing you approaching the supplies cap, and also the victory score level.
9) Hulks of destroyed units now have a tooltip indicating what unit they are the remains of.
10) You can no longer save out a custom unit with the exact same name as one of the sample units (which caused weird crashes and bugs).
11) Added new feature: Airstrikes can be called down by the defender.
12) When playing as defender, the deployment icon tooltips no longer display victory point values.